Duration: 1 year contract (extension is possible)
Working: Full time (40 hours)
Our client is one of the leading companies in biopharmaceutical industry, commited to promote new ways of treatment in serious diseases by developing innovative immunotherapies.
As a Cleaning Employee you are responsible for carrying out cleaning activities in the cleanrooms (a "clean" work environment where pharmaceutical treatments are applied). Your activities therefore take place under strict quality requirements that the pharmaceutical industry must adhere to (GMP, 'Good Manufacturing Practices' rules).
• Perform sanitary cleaning operations in a sterile environment in accordance with strict procedures and as prescribed by the supervisor
• Stocking sterile and non-sterile protective garments for multiple locker rooms in the correct order
• Ensuring accurate and complete documentation and signing it
• Education High school diploma
• Knowledge / experience Required
• Following the cleanroom protocols
• Prepare to work in a sterile environment where biological and hazardous waste is processed and disposed of on a daily basis
• Able to read documents (prepared in English), such as standard operating procedures, operating manuals, and company and safety policies
• Prepare to work at night and work overtime if necessary (night shifts)
• Cleaning experience in a cleanroom / cGMP environment is a plus.
For this position living in the vicinity of Hoofddorp or in possession of your own transport is preferable because working hours make it difficult to travel by public transport