They are a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative immune therapies for cancer.
As GMP Cleaner you contribute to saving lives on a daily basis, by keeping the labs as clean as possible and thereby meeting the strict GMP (Good ways of Producing) requirements. You ensure that sterile and hygienic conditions are maintained and that the accompanying documentation is completed accurately.
You are part of a new team in which people work together and are respected. A large portion of your work will be in the night shift.
- Performing sanitary cleaning operations in a sterile environment in accordance with strict procedures and as prescribed by the manager
- Supply sterile and non-sterile protective clothing for multiple changing rooms in the correct order
- Ensuring accurate and complete documentation
- Following training courses that are required in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Ensuring an accurate and complete inventory of cleaning products, so that sufficient stock is available
- Working in a safe and effective manner in accordance with company regulations
- A high school diploma
- Prepared to work in a sterile environment where biological and hazardous waste is processed and disposed of daily
- Able to read documents (written in English), such as standard operating procedures, operating manuals and company and safety policies
- Prepared to work at night and work overtime if necessary
- Physically capable to wear protective clothing and equipment such as glasses, face protection and protective gloves