It's a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative immune therapies for cancer.
As a Cleaning Employee you are part of a new team in which people work together and are respected.
You contribute to saving lives on a daily basis, by keeping the labs as clean as possible and thereby meeting the GMP requirements. You report to the Manufacturing Team Leader. The Cleaning Employee follows all procedures. He / she ensures that the aseptic (sterile) and hygienic conditions are maintained and that the accompanying documentation is completed accurately. You play an important role in guaranteeing the hygienic conditions of the cleanrooms.
* Performing sanitary cleaning operations in a sterile environment in accordance with strict procedures and as prescribed by the manager
* Supply sterile and non-sterile protective clothing for multiple changing rooms in the correct order
* Ensuring accurate and complete documentation and signing this
* Following training courses that are required in accordance with Kite's procedures and policies
* Ensuring an accurate and complete inventory of cleaning products, so that sufficient stock is available
* Providing assistance to other departments if necessary
* Working in a safe and effective manner in accordance with company regulations
* Performing other tasks when requested.
* Physically capable and willing to wear protective clothing and equipment such as glasses, face protection and protective gloves
* Willing to work night shifts and weekends