Global Warehouse Project Manager
You will be joining one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This company produces medicine for over a 100 different countries in all parts of the world. The European headquarters are in Noord-Brabant. At this site the secondary packaging, labelling and distribution of the medicine gets handled.
You will be part of a new team that focusses on ensuring that procedures, systems, governance and reports for operations in the US, Europe and Asia are done correctly. Because the team is new within the company new business opportunities are developing on an ongoing basis. You will interact with many different stakeholders and work with regions and global planning departments to create a steady capacity and long term (2+ years) strategy capacity forecast.
- Global overview of in-house and external warehouse capacity and it’s utilization.
- Participate in multiple projects related to new products and reach consensus at a leadership level.
- Estimate impact of new products on warehouse capacity and new requirements regarding warehouse conditions.
- Provide detailed business requirements and identify capacity planning improvements.
- Work with engineers to discuss and implement solutions.
- Work with different business partners and clients and building a vision, strategy and setting goals.
- Anticipate to network problems and ensure collaboration to solve them quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Economics.
- At least 3 years or more of professional experience in a warehousing or planning environment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively engage in various stakeholder groups and manage complex cross-functional programs and projects.
- The ability to communicate confidently with senior management and various stakeholder groups on a regular and unexpected basis.
- Experience with planning in Rapid Response system is a must and experience in working with a warehouse management system like SAP WMS has a preference.
- Fluent in English both in oral and written communication.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.