A food multinational located in the Utrecht area.
As junior specification manager you will manage the specifications of part of the packaging material portfolio globally. You are accountable to ensure full food safety and regulatory compliance of the Packaging materials worldwide to ensure highest quality standards of finished products for sensitive customers. Your role represents a unique opportunity to combine technical expertise and cross-functional cooperation within a very challenging but inspiring category.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in an area such as Material Science, Packaging, Food Science/Technology or related;
- At least 2 years of Packaging Development (with a strong focus on food products) or Food Safety expertise;
- Strong interest in Food Safety element of packaging materials;
- Resilient personality with a strong can-do mentality;
- Continuous improvement mind set;