Global Specification Manager
My client is the world leader in Fresh Dairy, Plant-Based products and Early Life Nutrition. Their products are available in over half of the countries on the globe and they continue growing and striving to provide consumers with the most nutritional products. They actively contribute to influencing people into making healthier and better choices for themselves and for the planet. If you care about better living and want to contribute to the future of food then this is the company for you. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
In this position you will be working for the Health Innovation, Medical Affairs and Market Access department of the client and you will be responsible for key processes and contacts. You will manage the specifications for micro ingredients in Europe, which could include flavours, colours, minerals, vitamins, amino acids etc, as per business/project needs. You will be part of a very international team
• Creating specifications to meet the needs of the end product, consumer and market
• Managing the specifications approval process
• Maintaining up to date data in SAP
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in food science/technology/quality/safety/regulatory or related field
• Two years of experience in an ingredient, regulatory or quality related area in the food industry, preferably with ingredient specification management experience
• Previous experience with SAP is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in English, detail-oriented mindset and good time management skills
• Eagerness and determination to make things happen
• Good MS Office skills, especially Excel is a plus
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.