Global Specification Lead
My client is the number 1 world leader in Fresh Dairy, Plant-Based products and Early Life Nutrition. Their products are available in over half of the countries on the globe and they continue growing and striving to provide consumers with the most nutritional products. They actively contribute to influencing people into making healthier and better choices for themselves and for the planet. If you care about better living and want to contribute to the future of food, then this is the right company for you.
You will manage the specifications for micro ingredients in Europe. Depending on various projects or business needs this could include flavours, colours, minerals, vitamins, amino acids etc. In this role you will connect with various stakeholders in the company and with suppliers to align details of specifications to ensure full food safety and regulatory compliance. So eventually you will achieve the highest standards of finished products for sensitive customers.
- Creating specifications to meet the needs of the end product, consumer and market
- Managing the specifications approval process
- Maintaining up to date data in SAP
- Bsc or Msc degree in food science/technology
- Experience in Quality, Safety or Regulatory area in the food industry
- Experience with ingredient specification is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of micro ingredients is a plus
- Experience in working in ERP systems (SAP) is a plus
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.