Do you? Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
Do you? Have experience in leading cross functional and international teams?
Do you? Have demonstratable experience in the field of procurement of professional services?
Do you? Have a strategic mindset?
Are you? Fluent in English, verbally and written?
My client is an international specialist in the chemical industry
About the role
The Global Sourcing Manager – Professional Services will work closely together with global teams in order to define the requirements for services. Working together with your team you will operate as a business partner for internal stakeholders.
• Initiate the strategic sourcing activities with the goal of achieving cost reductions, while maintaining or improving service quality or vendor service levels.
• Identify, evaluate & select suppliers, negotiate and close framework-agreements of Global & EU region services.
• Maintain and develop in-depth knowledge of suppliers, markets & trends.
• Perform best-in-class negotiation processes via analysis of supply & demand trends.
• Establish and manage global and regional relationships with suppliers.
• Monitor performances of vendors and their compliance with their commitments.
• Address & solve operational issues with suppliers.
• Provide guidance and guidelines to the regional and local procurement personnel.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
• Relevant experience in the procurement of Professional Services
• Experience in working in an international environment and leading cross functional teams.
• Demonstrable track record of success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing and executing key procurement processes.
• You have a strategic mindset with a strong can-do mentality.
• Excellent interpersonal, business acumen, communication and supplier relations skills.
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi on email@example.com