Global R&D Innovation Project Manager
Our client is a global leader and a frontrunner in food innovation. With a well known product portfolio in targeted nutrition and revolutionary non-dairy brands, this organisation is committed to delivering healthful nutrition to the masses globally.
As the R&D Innovation Project Manager you will oversee a pipeline of 700+ projects within the global R&D and Marketing department. It is your challenge to manages this and to combine data with a story and recommendation. The project manager/ or pipeline manager, leads the implementation, maintenance, population of web-based portfolio, project management system (iproview) and process (InnoPro). Your main responsibility is to manage the global pipeline of programs and projects. In addition, you are responsible for pipeline health check reporting, analysis and communication to appropriate governance bodies, project teams and extended organization. Your close collaborators include another pipeline manager, data manager, category teams, project teams, and governance boards.
- Leads with minimal supervision, and is accountable for population, maintenance and data integrity of a web-based portfolio management system storing complex global innovation, renovation, roll-out, and booster programs and projects.
- Design and develop pipeline reports for 700+ global projects
- Audit pipeline management system
- Support pipeline reviews during governance meetings
- Collaborate with Innovation teams to maintain pipeline system -(key milestones, risks, business case, etc.)
- Report on performances; process metrics and project success KPIS
- Communicate the outcome of post-launch reviews
- Support the set up of a capacity planning tool
- Support the global pipeline team & resource owners on overall resource visibility
Key motivators to enjoy this position!
- Organization and Process Knowledge
- Portfolio management and leadership
- Combine data with a story and recommendation
- Analytical thinking
- Efficient combination of detail orientation and helicopter view
- 4+ years’ experience with pipeline/project/portfolio management. or a strong finance/data project management background
- Bachelor’s degree (Bsc) in relevant fields
- Ability to work in a multicultural & international setting
- FMCG/Pharma experience not a must but nice to have
- Proven skills in data analysis, team facilitation and process management
Are you interested in this position or do you want more information? Please contact Joost Spape by easy apply to this position.