International Trade Coordinator
It’s an international biotechnology company that promotes new therapies for patients with serious sickness. Located in the Netherlands for more than 20 years, this division of the company is responsible for distribution of medicines throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
In the Global Trade Operations team you will be responsible for the integration of policy and execution activities for imports and exports of the company’s products. You will cooperate closely with many different departments leading inbound and outbound shipments.
- Executing activities for importation and exportation, making sure the medicines are delivered on time at the right place
- Deal with SAP – Global Trade Services blocks
- Support for acquiring pertinent shipment licenses and permits
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience with Trade Compliance or Import/Export operations;
- Experience in Customs & Tarde. Logistics or Supply Chain
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us. You can use the button below to apply immediately!