Our client is an organization active in the field of food and healthcare. With your quality recognized worldwide, the company is committed to creating products that revolutionized what we think about beauty and personal care. Furthermore, is an organization that values collective work and is committed to the development and recognition of your talents.
We are looking for a highly numerate and organized experienced administrator to support the Global Customer Development team, ensuring the right information and processes are in place to monitor the progress throughout the year and position the team for success.
- Managing the global contact list for all Key Account Managers
- Assist in developing and management of the Global Live Meetings
- Compiling, tracking, and reviewing the joint business plans
- Managing the monthly performance reporting
- Managing the contract renewal process for the Global CD team
- In collaboration with our Finance team, develop an online tool (or equivalent) to allow for better monthly reporting and visibility of global CD account performance.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Knowledge of account management and sales
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office Suite
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.