Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world. It is strongly positioned in the market by offering various brands that are constantly having an impact on peoples lives. Its brand is certainly present on every household and is surely appreciated by all of us.
As an occupational Health Professional you will be managing the delivery of global health services. This will involve promoting and developing the health and wellbeing of employees. You will be using your Health/Medical knowhow to define global guidelines, policies and best practices around Health related regulations.
- Applying your medical/health expertise to evaluate impact of medical conditions in order to ensure a safe and compliant work environment
- Investigate medical/environmental concerns regarding work related ill health (e.g. covid guidelines, possible new pandemics)
- Developing an occupational Health legal register for every market (around 24 markets)
- Performing risk assessments and proposing mitigation advices
- Providing advice on travel destination health precautions
- Medical or Health background/know-how
- 8 - 15 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communicator in English
- Strong in performing/managing administrative tasks
- Experience in a similar position is highly appreciated
This job can be done fully remotely (Belgium or NL based)
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button