Global Distribution Quality
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
In this role you will ensure quality of distribution and transportation globally & provide QA oversight of deviation process and distribution complaints for the Supply Chain department. You will be required to make risk based decisions.
- being a subject matter expert on transportation related Quality Processes
- being a QA contact for deviations, complaints and for transportation lane assessments
- execute quality oversight of third party service provider deviations
- prepare, review and approve SOPs and other GMP/GDP documentation
- manage KPIs for related Quality Management Systems
- develop reports on Quality related topics and communicate findings through the organisation
- support Internal and External audit/inspection of Cold Chain related Quality Systems across regions
- experience in Logistics/Transport in highly regulated environment
- deep understanding of GMP/GDP requirements
- experience with QA related documentation (deviations, CAPAs, root cause analysis)
- experience working in international environment in a global position is preferred
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.