Our client is one of the biggest global medical producers and a very influential pharmaceutical supplier in the Netherlands. The company specialises in developing biological therapies and medicine to cure oncology, hematology, kidney, bone, and cardiovascular diseases. Are you ready to contribute to their mission of serving patients with the highest quality?
The goal of this role is to take ownership of a big project that will take over the upcoming year and focus on the optimization of the Supply Chain of the client company.
- Full ownership of the Supply Chain optimization project, including planning and executing various project tasks
- Ensure a smooth project implementation process and settle all bottlenecks and issues
- Be in close contact and ensure proactive communication with various external stakeholders
- Develop, host and manage workshops
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Practical experience with Project Management and E2E processes
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French are a plus
- Previous experience in the international environment
- Knowledge of GMP and experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus
Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or by applying to this position.