Our client is a global operating organization in the pharmaceutical industry in the Amsterdam Region
We have a great chance for a Global Purchaser Marketing Services.
As global purchaser Marketing Services you are responsible for the overall procurement and the sourcing strategy of your portfolio. This is an independent position where you need an entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset in order to optimize the global spend while reducing costs and increase the productivity..
- Develop and implement (global or regional) category plans and sourcing strategies in areas like market intelligence, creative agencies, sales & media services, consultancy and further common spend areas;
- Business Partnering with marketeers
- Sourcing of the best suppliers conform internal guidelines.
- Evaluate suppliers.
- Implement new purchase processes.
- Continuous improvement for your category.
- You collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders. On both global (BU) as site level. - - So you must have the ability to gear your own efforts towards needs and wishes of these stakeholders.
- Besides your global responsibility, you are also a partner for regional and local purchasing procedure.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree
- At least 3 -6 years of relevant purchasing experience in Marketing Related Services
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is preferred.
- NEVI is an added value
- Strong autonomy and results focused.
- Knowledge and experience with process improvement
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi at firstname.lastname@example.org