Our client is a global operating organisation in the pharmaceutical industry in the Amsterdam Region
We have a great chance for a Global Buyer Marketing Services.
As global buyer direct Marketing Services you are responsible for the overall procurement and global sourcing strategy of your portfolio.
This is an independent position where you need an entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset.
Your primary goal is to constantly increase productivity, optimize the external global spend and reduce costs.
- Develop and implement (global or regional) category plans and sourcing strategies in areas like market intelligence, creative agencies, sales & media services, consultancy and further common spend areas;
- Business Partnering with marketeers
- Sourcing of the best suppliers conform internal guidlines.
- Evaluatie suppliers.
- Implement new purchase processes.
- Continous improvement for your category.
- You collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders. On both global (BU) as site level. So you must have the ability to gear your own efforts towards needs and wishes of these stakeholders.
- Besides your global responsibility, you are also a partner for regional and local purchasing procedures
- You deliver operating cost savings to meet annual targets
- Keep developing yourself in the market movements and opportunities.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree with at least 3 -6 years of relevant purchasing experience in Marketing Services
- You're fluent in English. Dutch is preferred.
- NEVI is an added vallue
- Strong autonomy and results focused.
- Knowledge and experience with process improvement.
For more information, please contact Joost Spape at firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 44 46 50