Our client is a global operating manufacturer in the pharmaceutical industry in Noord Brabant.
We have a great chance for a Global Buyer Direct Spent for one of their factories.
As global buyer direct spent you are responsible for the overall procurement and material management operation of the local factory. This is an independent position where you need an entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset.
- Ensures material planning and forecasting are completed with sufficient quality and communicated to suppliers
- You collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders. On both global (BU) as site level. So you must have the ability to gear your own efforts towards needs and wishes of these stakeholders/ customers.
- Besides your local responsibility, you are also a partner for global and strategic sourcing.
- You deliver operating cost savings to meet annual targets
- You measure and monitor KPI metrics and strive for continuous improvement in the overall procurement process. And are involved in operational excellence projects.
- Keep developing yourself in the market movements and opportunities.
- International traveling every now and then.
- You have a Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant purchasing or material management experience in a similar pharmaceutical environment.
- You're fluent in English and Dutch.
- Knowledge and experience with lean concepts and process improvements
- GMP knowledge
For more information, please contact Joost Spape at email@example.com or 085 44 46 50