German speaking Front Office Support
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
You will be the first point of contact for doctors, hospitals, pharmacists, wholesalers and distributors in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets. While maintaining and updating all the customer data, you will also initiate and identify different process improvements and resolve complaints.
- Solve issues on a daily basis regarding to service, transport and track & trace of deliveries
- Responsible for inbound and outbound handling of contacts through calls, emails and fax
- Create optimal customer satisfaction for the internal and external customers and compliance
- Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace)
- Timely process of credit, debit and return orders, tracks and trace reports including following up on delays, and logs customer service complaints
- MBO 4 or equivalent and higher
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in Customer Service or Sales
- Near native in German or Spanish and Portuguese and a good level of English
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.