German Speaking - Customer Service
Our client is one of the biggest biotechnology companies in the world. Their purpose it’s to find new solutions within the innovation of new medicines so they can treat people with serious diseases. The company is based in Breda.
Working for the Customer Service department you will be the first contact for the customers in Germany. You will be in charge of giving them the information and process orders they are looking for via mail and phone contact. After this, you will be responsible for the solutions in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- First contact with customers.
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts via calls and email with customers.
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
- Solve administrative issues.
- Execute track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree
- Native level of German and fluent in English, both oral and written.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in customer service or sales.
- SAP or Salesforce
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply bottom bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.