NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
German Front Office Employee
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for pharmaceutical products. In our site in Noord-Brabant we do the secondary packaging for drugs that we have developed at out international sites. Next to that we are responsible for the distribution all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
As the Front Office Employee you are the first point of contact for customers from Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will have to ensures optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with the policies and procedures.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers via phone and email
- Set up shipping documentations
- Track and trace shipments
- Perform logistic administrational tasks like order management
- Take care of claims and complaints
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- SAP and Excel knowledge
- Customer and services focused
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.