Front Office Support
You will be joining one of the top ten biotechnological companies in the world. Their goal is to provide high quality medicines for patients worldwide whose diseases have no or few cures. They are located in Noord-Brabant.
You will be the first point of contact for doctors, hospitals, pharmacists, wholesalers and distributors for different countries. While maintaining and updating all the customer data, you will also initiate and identify different process improvements and resolve complaints.
- Solve issues on a daily basis regarding to service, transport and track & trace of deliveries.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound handling of contacts through calls, emails and fax.
- Create optimal customer satisfaction for the internal and external customers and compliance.
- Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace).
- Timely process of credit, debit and return orders, tracks and trace reports including following up on delays, and logs customer service complaints.
- HBO or equivalent and higher.
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience in Customer Service or Sales.
- Fluent in English and any other European language (preferably German)
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer focused.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact Leslie Fraser or upload your CV via the apply button.