Freelance RA Manager (Medical Devices)
For a well-knonw organisation within the Medical Devices Industry in Leuven, we are currently looking for a Freelance RA Manager for a Project of 6 months. The company is specialised in custom made Implants.
In this role you’ll be responsible for managing a team of 6 FTE who are working on all Regulatory aspects worldwide. You will be in charge of managing some projects, help with the change of specifications from MDD to MDR (they are already MDR certified) and be part of the SME QA/RA Team.
- People management
- Help regulatory affairs specialists reach objectives
- Support them in their needs
- Maintain satisfaction amongst the team members
- RA processes
- Guides the organization towards effective regulatory processes
- Enables the team to work effectively
- Quality and Regulatory management team member
- Be the link to other (quality, R&D, Operational,…) stakeholders (both HQ and international)
- Enable structural team integration in the bigger organization
- Extensive knowledge of Regulatory Affairs in Medical Devices
- Proven people managment experience
- Available to work 2/3 days per week on site in Leuven
- Minimum availability of 24 hours per week
- Hourly rate is discussable
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven via email@example.com or +32 (0) 25 881 277.