Role: IT Project Manager / Business Analyst - Pharma
Location: Den Bosch + 50% home office
Length: 6 to 12 months
Start: within now and 6 weeks
Languages: Dutch & English
My client is a world leading pharmaceutical company
At the Quality labs, analysts perform Micro Titer Plate (MTP) analyses using multiple systems to process the data. These systems are outdated and must be replaced to fulfill current requirements. Together with the Global LIMS team you will be responsible to ensure that the LIMS is correctly updated, software programs are rewritten, and instrument interfaces correctly created. The upgraded/replaced systems are supporting a GMP process and must comply with the latest regulatory requirements. The project is expected to finish in Q2 2023.
Purpose of the role
The Business Analyst (BA) will be the is the central role in the realization of value through right-sized IT solutions.
IT improvements and innovations are based on a combination of global and local driven solutions. The BA will bridge business challenges and technology solutions and will collaborate with global and local teams. The BA will assure full and continuous compliancy with regulatory and company requirements and will be part of the project team, which is part of the Manufacturing IT & Automation team
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years of related experience in areas of business analysis and lab processes and systems;
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with one or more formal methodologies for business requirements analysis and business process engineering;
- Project management experience on medium to large sized projects, with demonstrated knowledge of project management process and methodologies, knowledge and experience in applying Agile methodologies is considered a big plus;
- Excellent relationship builder with exceptional interpersonal flexibility and ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities to drive in country / market projects;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.