As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimisations. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
The Clinical advisor will support company growth by taking care of the existing tasks and responsibilities of the current Clinical Advisor in the Region. As clinical advisor you will be a trusted advisor to HCP for the use of the companies portfolio.
- Relation management on ward level.
- Provide demos’ both for rental and sales products.
- Monitoring of usage to ensure product protocols are adhered to.
- Provision of clinical advice either on a patient specific basis or within the contract protocols.
- Product training as per contract specification and in line with each Trust’s policies.
- Co-ordinate prevalence/equipment audit where contracted.
- Organize and participate educational seminars.
- Liaise with technicians responsible for the contract.
- Bsc in a medical field (Certified Nurse)
- Commercial experience within a hospital environment
- Able to work autonomously
- Fluent in English. Dutch or French are considered a plus.