Freelance and Permanent Reliability Engineers (Hamburg / Frankfurt / Munich)
My client is a world-leading Pharmaceutical company, with a number of production locations in Germany.
The production of my client is regarded as critical for the country in this time, and therefore they're in need of both Permanent and Freelance Reliability Engineers who can start as soon as possible.
- Reliability Engineering Experience - 3 to 10 years' experience as there are various roles, the required experience my client is looking for is from experienced to expert level RE
- Excellent hands-on knowledge across multiple engineering disciplines, HVAC / Automation / Site / Building / General
- working knowledge of various engineering reliability tools
- Strong motivational and leadership skills, capable of adressing critial situations and making sure your team is dealing with it in a timely and professional manner.
- Hands-on experience in Life Sciences Industry
- Provide in house consulting on a number of critical processes concerning various reliability engineering topics
- Monitor data to advise on requirements for various product/production improvements
- Develop, manage and maintain performance tests, recommendimprovements and participate in various other engineering projects
- Root cause analysis - failure analysis to prevent possible production time-outs
- Analysis of engineering trends and cost saving solutions
- Design modifications to improve reliability
- Provide support from an operational perspective, and pro-actively engage in adressing possible solutions
- Implement KPIs and reporting standards
- Cooperate with Plant Managers and various other departments in the Engineering Team as well as IT to ensure engineering expectations are met and in line with production targets
- In charge and participate in Audits from external and internal parties
Should you be interested in learning more about these opportunities please apply for the position by following the below link