As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimizations as well. With products being utilized in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people..
You will encounter biggest innovators within new technology proposition/creation and together you will take care of continuous improvement of products, process and yourself!
- Designing, testing (TDD) of embedded systems
- Creating FPGA designs
- Reporting progress and preparing documentation for the code
- Designing cost effective modules
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering, informatics or similiar
- 10 years of experience within Verilog or VHDL coding (system Verilog verification is considered a plus!)
- Familiar with HLS
- Experienced with working with FPGA vendors
- Knowledge of Xilinx, Microsemi or Intel software
- Experienced with writing documentation