FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER
Our client is recruiting an experienced and talented Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to guide their data science strategy going forward, drive reporting standardisation and look at business value add opportunities.
A worldwide engineering and project management and consultancy firm, spread over 150 countries.
You have a passion for financial planning & analysis, get energy when talking about forecasting, business performance and people, and look continuously where to improve. You have shown in past experiences that you are able to move an organisation into rolling forecast, setup a proper planning process & policies and are strong in change & communication management to ensure buy in within the broader organisation.
Some of the key responsibilities you will have include:
• lead the budget and forecast processes ;
• developing financial models, providing financial forecasts, initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth;
• utilising Tagetik and Tableau tools to design a smooth planning process which is at the end semi-automated, using data analysis and key drivers to move towards a rolling forecast;
• reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for continuous improvement;
• provide consistent, accurate, timely and relevant analyses to the commercial leaders and finance organization;
• provide insights to management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability;
• visualize key insights and support the Director Business control in analysis & decision support as well as in special projects.
You will be able to demonstrate a sound strategic and financial awareness with your background showing the following:
• a master’s degree in Business Administration or related field;
• at least 4-5 years of experience in a financial planning & analysis positions where you have made significant use of your analytical skillset;
• experience with financial planning tools (Tagetik preferred) as well as understanding how to design & translate a forecasting & budgeting process into a clear procedure;
• you managed the planning process, defined guidelines and polices, and ensured a smooth forecasting and budgeting process;
• you triggered post-mortems to reflect on learnings and build them back into the forecasting & budgeting process;
• you are able to work independently but in the same time as part of a team with a joined goal, strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously;
• you have had experience in implementing a rolling forecast process (preferred);
• you have good problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities, work structured and precise;
• you are an excellent communicator, have strong influential and interpersonal skills to be able to influence stakeholders and get buy in of the broader organisation, both in Dutch & English language are required;
• you have a positive mindset, result driven, “can-do-will-do” mentality and creative & energetic;
• able to work under pressure and combine speed with accuracy of deliverables;
• advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
The position reports to the Analytics & Planning Lead and is part of the overall Finance Business Control team.
They offer you the opportunity to make a difference in a key role in their organisation. They are an attractive employer with a good international market position that offers lots of opportunities for personal and professional development. They offer an inspiring working environment in a professional
and internationally successful company. Characteristic of the company is the freedom and responsibility to develop own initiatives.
The position is based in Amersfoort office in The Netherlands.