Financial Planning and Analyst (FP&A) to achieve financial objectives aligned with strategic plans.
This key role will interface with Executive leadership, establish and execute reporting processes that produce visibility and insight into relevant financial information, be involved in long-term planning and contribute to overall business strategy. The Director, along with the team will be the financial voice of the areas that they support, leading the close discussions and providing variance explanations and insight into forward looking financial projections.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Actively partner with the senior business leader(s) of the functions supported including financial and capital budgeting/forecasting and other high value analysis
- Create and deliver enhanced management reports / dashboards that allow business partners to better understand their business and make informed decisions
- Deliver business insights, reporting and analysis to FP&A, CFO and CEO
- Provide and implement recommendations to improve both systems and processes that benefit the FP&A organization as well as key enterprise objectives
- Partner with the Accounting organization to help assure accurate and timely GL close and reporting
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Required/Acceptable Job-Related Experience: Finance background, management experience
Years of Job-Related Experience Required: 5+
Technical/Other Skills Required: MBA preferred, SAP experience desired