Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for the late-stage development of vaccines until market launch.
- Execute studies to evaluate the robustness, stability, and compatibility with packaging materials
- Take the lead in scientific discussions
- Define the vaccine formulation development strategy based on the market trends
- Work in close collaboration with different departments
- PhD or Master level of education
- 7 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry, in the product late stage development
- Strong leadership and project management skills