Our client is the one of the biggest company in Animal Nutrition. Together, they respond to the challenges of livestock farmers. They strive for a far-reaching automation with a high degree of flexibility so that the customer can be optimally served. They are proactive both internally and externally with a high degree of team spirit and self-motivation. Nutritional knowledge of animal nutrition and specialist additives and the intensive cooperation with their customers are important pillars of their company. All these cores ensure that our client exudes attraction to customers, suppliers and potential employees.
As a Formulation Nutritionist, you an important part of the organization and will be focused on the consumer demand, knowledge development and innovation in finished product. You will work in team and will form the bridge between the various departments such as Production, Sales, Purchasing and Quality.
-You will be responsible for advising, formulating and optimizing recipes;
- Converting production and quality requirements into recipes.
- Implementing new nutritional and physico-chemical parameters in the recipe optimisation
- Supporting the Quality department by updating and implementing laws and regulations and certification in close cooperation with our Quality Department.
- Valuation of raw materials
- Minimum HBO/WO, preferably in the direction of animal nutrition/ food technology/chemical technology.
- Affinity with the animal feed industry, in particular with animal nutrition
- Good knowledge of SAP and computer skills.
- Good command of Dutch and English both verbal and written.
- Relevant work experience/ internship.
Interested in this or another role, or know someone in your network who might be? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.