Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
As an Assistant Scientist you'll be mainly responsible for supporting and executing experiments and analytical methods on drug product development activities.
- Executing procedures and analytical methods to support drug product development activities
- Performs lab activities and experiments ensuring high quality through result verification as agreed with scientist/Fill and Finish specialist
- Collecting data & reviewing experimental results and documenting information
- Identifying possible issues and implementing solutions
- BSc/HLO Degree in the Life Sciences
- 2-5 years of working experience working with (vaccine) formulation development
- Experience with GMP and/or data analysis tools
- BLS2 is a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.