Our client is one of the biggest in FMCG, they are driven by their purpose in order to make sustainable living a commonplace.
Demand planners who do the planning for local markets, in the future should become network planners who will plan both demand and supply.
- Prepare forecast data set incl collecting and cleaning data (where needed in collaboration with the markets)
- Ensures statistical forecasts are created for the whole of their portfolio considering demand drivers at the agreed level of hierarchy
- Research demand drivers and align them with the Market Collaboration Leader
- Select the best statistical model for forecast items where the system can not do that itself considering seasonality, responsiveness, cannibalisation, trend and stability
- Ability to present complex analysis in understandable forms to business stakeholders
- Passion to help others to excel by building a digital muscle together
- Experience with statistical forecasting tools such as R, Python or SAAS
- Experience with demand sensing and machine learning algorithms
Other information: If you are interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and Andreza Oliveira will contact you soon