Our client is an organization active in the field of food and healthcare. With your quality recognized worldwide, the company is committed to create products that revolutionized what we think about beauty and personal care. Further more, is an organization that values collective work and is committed to the development and recognition of your talents. Providing flexibility and a innovative career plan.
As an Food Technologist, you will be responsible to manage the specifications for ingredients in Europe (flavors, colors, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, etc.), to meet the needs of the end product, suppliers, consumers, the market. You will need to ensure of the food safety and regulatory compliance to provide the highest standards of finished products.
- Manage the specifications for ingredients in Europe (flavors, colors, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (QA, Product Development, Factory Activity Managers, Medical Science, Regulatory Affairs, etc.) and external partners to re-develop existing products to comply with the new Delegation Act for medical foods.
- Ensure compliance of raw materials/ingredients with standards (microbiological and contaminants) appropriate for age group and product application.
- Create specifications to meet the needs of the end products, consumers & market. Manage the Specifications approval process and keep all related data (SAP system) up to date.
- Participate in root cause analysis workshops and data analysis review.
- BA or Master’s degree in food science/technology, quality/safety/regulatory or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in an ingredient, regulatory or quality related area in the food industry.
- Great English communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Excel experience. (SAP will be a plus).
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.