Food Safety Manager
A start up organisation specialized in alternative meats.
As Food Safety Manager you are responsible for the implementation of the new HACCP plan and the risk assaments. Beside that you will lay the food safety foundation for this company by giving different trainings.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and keeping up to date the effective HACCP and Sanitation standards/plan/validation/verification protocols.
- Carry out the HACCP/Sanitation evaluation prior the (trial) production
- Develop and delivery Sanitation / Food Safety related training and ensure that the personal is trained per regulatory and third party audit requirements
- Analyse complex manufacturing problems using root cause analysis techniques to result in effective preventative and corrective actions in relation to Food Safety
- Co-ordinate & facilitate internal and external cleaning activities and Food Safety/HACCP standards compliance through the operation team
- Have at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the Food Risk Assessment Management and establishing HACCP and Sanitation Standards within Food industry with focus on cell culturing
- Strong experience in Food Safety risk assessment, Food Safety management systems (e.g. FSSC22000, US and EU Food Safety standards)
- Good understanding of technology and engineering aspects of cell culturing food technology, including zoning, equipment design requirements for food manufacturing
- Have an Academic background in toxicology, biochemistry, pharmacology, cell biology, or public health
- Experience/ability to work with the cross-functional teams during the innovation, suggest mitigation and guide R&D, the lab management and the pilot plant management on validation of new equipment and production processes related to Food Safety
- Experience as an auditor