Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Lead a procurement Category of Finished Goods manufactured externally. From Market knowledge to Supplier Relationship management, develop the 3PM category to deliver Growth, Efficiency and Sustainability on a scope of finished goods. Drive X-functional collaboration with D2D, Topline, Finance functions in order to deliver results.
- Build and share market analysis at local/regional level: develop x functional market intelligence and capture in relevant tools (digital platform).
- Develop this competitive watch on certain product platforms and countries with a Topline trends focus.
- Cobuild Third Party Manufacturing strategy x functionnaly, in particular with D2D functions, and more specifically drive the Supplier development plans definition and implementation.
- Connect supplier innovation proposals to Danone teams within Innovation programs and initiatives in order to leverage further Danone innovation ecosystem.
- Ensure projects procurement activities linked to European projects: tenders, contract negotiation, to secure new product launches or resourcing projects on time in full.
- Lead Efficiency agenda from ideation to projects prioritization.
- Optimize supplier portfolio according to strategy.
- Ensure performance improvement plans are in place and progressing for your suppliers
- Lead SRM process for your pool of suppliers: Regular Business reviews, Supplier evaluation campaigns, Top To Tops.
- Ensure Category compliance to fundamentals (Sedex, Contracts, etc)
- Market Intelligence / Competitive watch / Innovation scouting.
- Category Strategy development
- Fuel efficiency, growth and sustainability roadmap for 3PM category
- Supplier selection and relationship management
- Negotiation & Contracting
- Business continuity plan & compliance fundamentals (SEDEX, contract coverage, etc)
- You have obtained a 3-5 years’ experience within procurement in Danone preferably cross divisional (EDP, Waters, Plant Based, SN).
- Knowledge about raw materials, packaging, finished goods sourcing, or marketing categories will be appreciated.
- Language requirements are fluent in English, speaking other European Language would be a plus.
- Strong Business acumen, consumer and brand value focus
- Pioneering appeal – want to try new ways of working and delivering business growth
- Cross functional leadership skills
- Strong communication skills, including community management
- Strong level of autonomy
- FMCG drive with a commercial mindset