Title: Financial Specialist
Location: Oss, hybrid possibility
Possibility for business travel
Our client is an international health company specialized in women health. The company places a high value on high quality medicines as much as attracting talented candidates.
In this role your main tasks will be to support the various stakeholders and the department with audits, accounting activities and financial analysis.
- Perform IT and process audits by using SOX
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to provide audit support
- Create audits reports and share data findings
- Take part in projects
- Perform financial analysis, cost reports, expenditures etc.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with audits or accounting
- Excellent English, Dutch is always a plus
- Previous knowledge of SOX and GRC (governance risk compliance), obtained/ning CPA
- Outstanding communication and fast learning software skills
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.