About the company
Our client is one of the leaders in the FMCG industry. They are working on constant development to act on their mission to spread health to as many people as possible through their food products.
About the role
Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the IT and Data team and stakeholders within the financial operations, for example through creating spreadsheets and tables in Excel, driving process improvement.
- Represent the team in terms of financial processes and administration
- Manage financial control and reporting procedures
- Aim for development of financial governance
- Report financial data
- Maintain stakeholders network
- Be the point of contact with correct information or guidelines for the team and internal clients
- Guiding, training and supporting the colleagues
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar background
- Basic familiarity with accounting and Excel
- Must have a basic comprehension of SAP
- Proactive and self-starter
- Analytical and accurate mindset
- Focused on constant improvement
- Independent in your tasks and good organizational skills
- Proficient in English, also on a professional level
- Open to travel to different sites in the Benelux
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!