You will be part of a global team in one of the biggest pharmaceutical organizations, based in Leiden. Their mission is to develop medicines and vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
Your main responsibility is to support the (company) Operational team in Fixed assets, Intercompany, Payroll, and general ledger activity. The Operational team is responsible for the inventory, intercompany, fixed assets, payroll processes of (company) and covers a diverse package of responsibilities with various key stakeholders
- Operational team (Fixed assets Intercompany& Compliance activity), mainly focusing on following key processes:
- Master finance & compliance of fixed assets capitalization, close collaboration with other departments/ project leaders
- Manage actual positions of assets under construction
- Proper documentation of the work done
- Invoicing for intercompany process
- Prepare supporting documentation for the month/quarter accruals/ billing.
- Assure statutory compliance of fixed assets and intercompany balances/transactions.
- Key partner in alignment projects
- Perform month-end closing tasks
- General ledger accounting activity (accruals check, cost center accounting, clearing management accounts, revaluation, etc.)
- Payroll activity (calculation of accruals for: pension plan, jubilee, vacation days, bonuses, etc.)
- Liaise with R&D for the correct allocation of expenses to R&D
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharm is a MUST
- Proficient knowledge of SAP Sustain, Beacon
- Critical and analytical mindset,” Helicopter view”- ability to see a big picture, ability to challenge, improve and optimize current processes and assumptions
- Good knowledge of Dutch GAAP, US GAAP and SoX requirements
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button