Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Financial Administrator you will monitor the GR/IR (Goods Received/Invoice Received) accounts to ensure that all transactions are correct.
- Monitor GR/IR accounts and solve any issue that might be identified
- Check intergaces between Purchasing Systems, AP systems and Accounting systems to ensure that all data is correct
- Solve ad hoc issues together with IT and Accounts Payable
- Provide assistance in solving Purchase 2 Pay issues
- Process and reconcile MT940 bank statements, inhouse bank & cash pool accounts
- Maintain and reconcile bank account transfers
- Assist in Fixed Asset and Intercompany Accounting
- Support Month-end closings
- MBO or Bachelor's level in Finance or similar degree
- 2+ of experience with monitoring GR/IR aacounts
- Good communication skills in English
- Affinity with Excel and SAP
For more information feel free to contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.