Our client is a leading mulltinational, who has been operating and specializing in the FMCG industry for decades now. Partners with hundreds of other renown groups and they have an extensive variety of products assorted.
About the role:
As a finance and transformation business partner, you are responsible of ensuring an effectively system integration/migration. The main purpose of the role will be to land the client's Finance branch in line with the two go-live lines planned in 2023. Additionally, you will ensure a strong alignment with the central / regional and local finance teams as well as the regional finance deployment leads.
- Integrated planning: ensure key milestones & key deliverables are aligned and identify risks
- Drive Finance x-functional activities: ensure approach / methodology is fit for purpose
- Risk review & active mitigation: ensure programme risk matrix is maintained & updated; ensure with owners mitigating actions are actively delivered
- System migration: work with SAP functions to integrate the systems and align them for proper functioning
- Governance: structure & propose agenda for programme steerco meetings ensure quality of the periodic reporting on programme progress
- Budget controlling: ensure budget remains within approved envelope and spend is allocated to delivering & de-risking programme
- Engagement with regional and local finance teams: together with PMO lead ensure quality of regular update and alignment to plan
- Transition planning: ensure consolidated finance plans are robust and ensure readiness with regional Finance deployment leads
- Tech build: hold SI accountable for building requirements sign off
- Change management: ensuring depth and relevance of the approach to ensure it is business oriented
- Ensure SI AND BI support are combined
- 10 years of relevant experience in organizational change, business transformation, system integration in finance
- SAP S/4
- SI / BI knowledge
- System integration knowledge
- Business carve-out / stand-up experience
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button.