Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a Junior Finance Officer you will be supporting Customer Finance and Treasury activities. You will be monitoring accounts receivables collection as well as financial statements analysis.
- Managing and assessing credit risk
- Providing financial analysis/reports
- Banking and risk assessment
- Account reconciliation
- BSs in Finance or related field
- Experience in area of collections
- Experience in financial statement analysis
- Knowledge/experience in VAT and/or SAP
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga