A biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
About the role
- You would be working with other senior members of the FP&A team, manages the annual planning calendar involving in-depth coordination of portfolio review, strategic plan, budget and forecasts (internal and external).
- You will also support the finance and accounting department within the company.
- You will deliver advanced analytical support to middle and upper management reporting including monthly financials, revenue reporting, and functional expense reporting.
You will provides advice and training to business partners on improvements to budget management
- Responsible for decisions regarding reporting changes and adjustment, pricing strategy and or forecast
- You will collaborates with cost accounting in development, review and approval of annual material, labour overhead standards.
- 8+years of relevant experience financial planning and analysis role
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Cognos, Hyperion Pillar and JD Edwards required
- Advanced Excel, database and powerpoint skills
- Managerial Experience involving coordination of financial planning
- Experience with project reporting and operational accounting and reporting critical
- Solid experience working with upper management is necessary
Interested? Please do not hesitate to apply.