One of our biggest clients, this company is divided into three main categories: Homecare, foods and refreshments, and beauty & personal care. The company was founded in the 20th century and since then, it is growing every day. Its mission is focused on adding vitality to life, helping people to develop as human beings, and combining hygiene, nutrition, and personal care.
- Completion of the design, implementation, documentation, assessment and monitoring of the internal control framework, including group policies and key risks to ensure that the company has adequate controls to prevent unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations
- Ensure key controls are appropriately designed (effective and efficient) and incorporated in the business processes (to monitor compliance).
- Responsible for the company templates of policies, procedures, work instructions / Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), flow charts and documentation of the key controls (including evidencing).
- Advise the business how to capture/store relevant evidence of performing the controls within the processes.
- Assists in preparation of recommendations for implementation of new or revised policies, procedures, and/or process changes/improvements.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Internal Control, Auditing, Risk Management Consulting of SOX/JSOX compliance at a corporation with multiple entities or Big 4 firms
- Solid understanding and experience with internal control frameworks
- Proven track record of stakeholder management
Other Information: Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.