One of our biggest clients, this company is divided into three main categories: Homecare, foods and refreshments, and beauty & personal care. The company was founded in the 20th century and since then, it is growing every day. Its mission is focused on adding vitality to life, helping people to develop as human beings, and combining hygiene, nutrition, and personal care.
Responsibilities- Completion of the design, implementation, documentation, assessment and monitoring of the internal control framework, including group policies and key risks to ensure that the company has adequate controls to prevent unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations
- 5-7 years’ experience in Internal Control, Auditing, Risk Management Consulting of SOX/JSOX compliance at a corporation with multiple entities or Big 4 firms
- Solid understanding and experience with internal control frameworks
- You are familiar with operational and financial procedure.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to spot on, assess and address risk(s)
- Proven track record of stakeholder management
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.