One of our biggest clients, this company is divided into three main categories: Homecare, foods and refreshments, and beauty & personal care. The company was founded in the 20th century and since then, it is growing every day. Its mission is focused on adding vitality to life, helping people to develop as human beings, and combining hygiene, nutrition, and personal care.
In this role you will be working with the Supply Chain department to drive through many opportunities to develop your capital allocation, network strategy, capacity investments, innovation and cost savings program. Is a great opportunity to expand your global network with Supply Chain and Finances.
- Provide concise action plans with senior stakeholders.
- Be part of the company’s financial ambition and delivery value to maximize the competitiveness in the market.
- Leading transformation of capex evaluation.
- Great communication skills.
- Certification ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Strong background with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Finance Analyst (Supply Chain)