As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimisations as well. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
As Field Service engineer you will ensure delivery of service (maintenance, repairs, field mods, delivery support) in Belgium. You will administer a stock of spare parts and ensure implementation of product modifications. Next to that, you will act as the face of the company in hospitals by following up customers needs or compaints.
- Perform repairs, modifications and servicing on products at customers.
- Assist in some capital products deliveries: demonstration and basic training to users.
- Order spare parts, singleuse goods and manage samples.
- Participate in audits followups.
- Possibly train and supervise a junior Field Service Engineer.
- Take good care of the granted company vehicle and tools.
- Complete activity reports.
- Licensed Engineer in mechanics or electrical field desired.
- Service oriented mindset
- Drivers licence
- Trilingual preferred, minimum bilingual (FR/NL or FR/EN)