Open application - Field Service Engineer
Our clients are medical devices, laboratory equipment and production equipment manufacturers with The Netherlands.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring maintenance and repairs' needs of the customer's acquired equipment or devices.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry (food, pharma, medical devices).
- Very good communication skills in English. Dutch is highly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 2 years’ work experience in a similar function
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.