Factory Engineer IPT Steriles CP
They are a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Through their prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries.
You are responsible for providing reliability engineering support to ensure optimum performance in equipment, systems, documentation and asset utilization in the manufacturing plant. You are responsible for troubleshooting, and propose and execute improvements with the aim of keeping safe, reliable and qualified equipment available for the assigned assets within the IPT.
- You are aware of possible failures, recognize deviations, and try to figure out the cause and apply changes or improvements;
- Apply technical skills and ingenuity to correct equipment problems that result in production downtime or consume excessive maintenance resources;
- Resolves multidisciplinary / process automation failures independently;
- You are responsible for identifying and applying creative/technical solutions aimed at cost reduction, improved yields and quality of products and facilities which meet all regulatory requirements.
- You are responsible for all aspects of equipment/process change control (evaluation, approval, communication, planning scheduling, validation and project documentation, implementation).
- You are responsible for all aspects of project management (analysis, design, planning, scheduling, securing funds, coordinating equipment, procurement, cost control, supervising, contracted resources, status reporting, communication, ensuring team involvement).
- an HBO/bachelors's degree in engineering;
- 5-10 years of experience and specialized knowledge;
- Working knowledge of Central Engineering, Environmental Safety Standards and Guidelines, GMP's, Governmental Regulations, Industry and Engineering Standards.
- Operational knowledge of Production and Production Related Equipment.
- Specialist knowledge in Sterile related equipment (esp. formulation), recipe creating, and automation knowledge are a plus.