Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a Factory Engineer you will be responsible for second-line faults, especially in the field of automation, and keep the documentation updated.
- Solve second-line faults in the prodcution plant.
- Write validation and qualification documents.
- Troubleshoot, proposa and execute improvements.
- Identify and apply creative/technical solutions aimed at cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Project management activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in an engineering role related to production and/or automation.
- Familiar with PLC/SCADA.
- Experience in a GMP environment is appreciated.
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 659 98 01.