Language: English and Dutch (not mandatory)
Our client is in the top 5 largest pharma companies in the world, with locations all over the Netherlands. In their Leiden location, they mainly engage in the process of developing new vaccines for widespread diseases.
As a Facility Engineer you will supervise and coordinate all the processes related to operations, maintenance, and improvements of the facilities according to external and internal guidelines (GMP, company regulations, safety and environmental regulations, laws, etc.).
- Manage the facility according to GMP and EHS guidelines
- Support audits, validations, CAPAs, etc.
- Be the point of contact for area improvements, deviations evaluations, audits, etc.
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring, and compliance with guidelines of the environmental management systems
- Manage budgets to maximize use and optimize costs
- Draw department reports; communicate with the management
- Relevant engineering background, preferably facilities-oriented
- Good command of English, Dutch is a plus
- Available full time
- Proactive and team player
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.