Leiden, Gemeente Leiden, South Holland
Our client is an international medical devices organization focused on the research and production of breast implants.
As a Facility Engineer you will supervise and direct the maintenance, repairs and improvements to facilities and buildings, including the utility systems.
- Manage Facilities and Facilities Services according to GxP and EHS regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that services performed by internal or external partners comply with production requirements.
- Ensure that the repair, installation and maintenance of facility systems comply with standards and requirements.
- Troubleshooting of Facilities services and systems including GMP and non-GMP utilities.
- Support in defining department, program goals, and tactics.
- Identify issues and risks that can cause failure to comply with any EHS or GxP requirement, downtime or impact the financial plan, and report to management and provide alternatives.
- Ensure compliance with environmental legal requirements; manages EHS and Quality improvement plans as per site CAPA system.
- Manage EHS and Quality related items; incident reporting follow-ups and quality deviation investigation, reporting and follow-ups.
- Ensure the establishment, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of the environmental management systems.
- Ensure training in the assigned tasks has been delivered prior to execution.
- Prepares performance reports on accomplishments and situations of the area for the department head.
- (Min) Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- (Min) 5 years of experience in Facilities Management.
- Strong technical sills in EHS and Quality Management Systems.
- Strong communication skills in English.
This position is open for an initial period of 6 months. Also open to freelancers.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.